The Isolation Transformer is designed specially as a transformer which is used to isolate two different electrical circuits. The Isolation Transformer is essentially utilised to separate the overload or powered equipment from the power stores. Here below you will conjecture the Applications, Advantages and Disadvantages of Isolation Transformer.
As you know that the transformer contains two types of windings one is first winding, and another is Inconsiderable winding. There is no electrical intermediary between the original and secondary winding. The transformer transforms energy from the original winding to auxiliary winding in the source of electromagnetic induction. As there is no electrical go-between the two windings so the transformer can be utilised for isolation scope.
What are the applications of Isolation Transformer? Below You Can Know
- The first and foremost application of Isolation Transformer are to obtain the isolation within a power supply and a powered circuit or powered equipment for the security purpose.
- It is also known that Isolation Transformer can be used to transform electrical power within two lines of circuits which are not correlated electrically to each other. Those two types of circuits may have the corresponding voltage level or different voltage level.
- These Isolation transformers can be utilised as a Pulse Transformer.
- Isolation transformers are usually utilised for computer network configuration. Here isolation transformer exploits as Pulse Transformer.
- Sometimes the Isolation Transformer utilised in electrical circuits as great as an electronic line of the circuit to give protection against Electrical shock.
- Isolation transformers are also utilised in electronic circuits as well as electrical circuits and amazing few sensitive equipment to reduce electrical sound.
- Isolation Transformer is utilised to block ground level loop interference in a circuit.
- The isolation transformer is utilised in power stocks circuits in delicate devices such as Computer, Oscilloscope, Medical Devices.
- Isolations Transformers are then utilised in a few types of electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Isolation transformers are utilised in communication circuits levels and Radars. If you want to purchase isolation transformer, you can choose deltek power lines to Best Isolation Transformer Suppliers in Hyderabad which will give you more number of applications and also important advantages which are mainly used in this generation.
What Are The Advantages of Isolation Transformer? Below You Can Know Much More
Here below are some of the advantages regarding Isolation Transformer are:
- It is proven that isolation Transformer can operate at High Frequency, that is why it is also utilised as a vibration and pulse transformer.
- Isolation Transformer can be utilised for very high and powerful voltage isolation.
- High performance or efficiency.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Isolation Transformer?
Here below are some of the disadvantages of Isolation Transformer: Comparing to the applications and as well as advantages there are only less quantity of dis advantages which you can able to know clearly in this article.
- Meanwhile, whenever the Isolation Transformer acting as Pulse Transformer and it operates at a moderate level of frequency, there is distortion produced independently of the output waveform.
- When an isolation transformer is operating at DC pulse sign or signal, the saturation property of the core decreases.
- Isolation Transformer designed specially, that is why it is more expensive than a conventional transformer.
How Isolation Transformer Provide Protection against Electrical Shock?
We know that in our electrical generation, transmission, and distribution system neutral is connected to the ground. So when a person touches phase or live wire standing on the ground, then the person will be shocked. Because in this case, the current flowing through the body to the ground and complete the circuit.
As you can see in the above matter, a person touched the live wire and the current flowing through the body of the person, therefore, the person gets an electric shock.
If we connect an Isolation transformer which has the turns ratio 1:1 then we will get the output voltage the same as the input voltage. But as the windings of the transformer are not electrically connected, so there is no chance of electrical shock because of the absent of the Ground.
As you can see in the above the person touched the output terminal of the isolation transformer but he does not get any electrical shock because he completely isolated from the main supply by the isolation transformer. If you want isolation transformers in a cheap price you can also opt Isolation Transformers Manufacturers in Hyderabad which will show you much impact in the usage and also applications.